You’re laying in bed listening to music, you would love to fall asleep to your favorite tunes, but you know you don’t want to have dreams about Lady Gaga. (Scary I know.) Many people meet this conundrum and go find an app to solve the problem; and there are many. However, the iPhone actually has this feature built into the OS. Follow the instructions below to turn on a sleep timer for any music/video app.
1. Click on the Clock App Icon
2. Tap the Timer tab at the bottom right hand corner
3. Tap When Timer Ends
4. Scroll down to the very bottom and select Stop Paying
5. Tap Set at the top right hand corner of the screen
6. Use the wheels to choose the amount of time you want your music to play
7. Tap Start
8. Turn your music on using your favorite music app (Pandora, Spotify, etc…)
You’re done. Now your music will turn off when the timer is over. We hope this is helpful. If you have any questions or have any other tricks to share, use the comments section below to do so.